Ensuring Resilience of Public Sector Organizations with Quality and Risk Management
European Online Course
The Covid-19 crisis has revealed a lack of quality and risk management in many public sector organizations in Europe. PRIMO and KDZ, therefore joint forces to offer a comprehensive training and guideline for boosting public administration towards sustainability and resilience especially in future crises.
The cooperation of PRIMO as leading European expert network for public risk management and KDZ as leading European expert center for quality management and CAF (Common Assessment Framework) enable out of the box approaches to further development of public sector organizations. It ensures added value and high benefits for the participants.
Through high-quality presentations and interactive sessions, the participants will get a detailed and practical understanding of the initial challenges within the topic of risk and risk management in modern governance structures.
After this course, the participants will be able to use the frameworks and tools which help to improve the quality, governance, and risk approaches and become more effective.
The course program consists of three main perspectives and is offered in 3 modules:
- Managing Quality and Risk in Public Sector Organizations (general knowledge of frameworks, methods and techniques, corporate perspective)
- From Global to Local: Climate Change and Energy transition – based on the explicit knowledge of PRIMO from the European think tank ‘From Global to Local’
- Tools and methods: Preparing Public Sector Organizations for future Challenges (Design Thinking and Online CAF tools).
Contents and main topics within each module of the training
Each of the following modules can be booked separately.
- Module 1 – Managing Quality and Risk in Public sector Organisations
- Module 2 – From Global to Local: Climate Change and Energy transition
- Module 3 – Tools and methods: preparing Public Sector Organizations for future Challenges
Dates and duration
- Module 1: October 7th, 2020 / 10:00-16:00
- Module 2: October 29th, 2020 / 10:00-16:00
- Module 3: December 2nd, 2020 / 10:00-16:00
265 € excluding 20% VAT for each module booked individually. When selecting 2 modules, the second is charged 250 € (ex. VAT). When selecting all of the 3 modules, the second will be 250 € (ex. VAT) the third 235 € (ex. VAT). Therefore total-pricing is as stated (ex. VAT): 1 Module: 265 € / 2 Modules: 515 € / 3 Modules: 750 € for the complete training including all three modules. Please find more information regarding discounts and cancellation attached below.
Registration Deadline: September 9th, 2020 for module 1